- Available size at 10x10cm, 15x15cm, 20x20cm.
- Easy to ship, packed with cardboard box,
- Laser cutting technics, use high end laser machine, precision up to ≤±5um, laser point diameter size down to ≤40um, smallest cutting space down to 0.15mm×0.15mm. (Machine from German LPKF called Multicut)
- Fast to make, lead time within 12 hours, so it normally can send next day.
- Very good for small batch of production.
- Penalization supported, we will stick to your original gerber files, won’t change or move the spacing.
- Stencil thickness depends on the precision of the parts of your board, the more smaller and preciser, the thinner thickness, down to 0.1mm. Or up to 0.25mm for large parts.
- Only need standard gerber file, then we can do the rest of work.
- MUST using a larger size of stencil for your PCB, this is a restriction by manufacturing, the stencil will have no place to be hold for machine, for example:
- board size over 7x7CM, you must use 15x15CM stencil.
- board size over 12x12CM, you must use 20x20CM stencil.
- Confirmation: You can select the option if you want to confirm the opening places/holes on stencil, then we will reply your email with a PDF file containing all will be made holes on stencil. The confirmation may fix few potential mistakes, or edit (delete) any pads you want.
- Installation holes: please write in order note if you have it and need it.
- For dual side board, please add a note which side you want to make, otherwise we have to ask you later by email.
- Use better cleaning tissue/mop for the cleaning stencil (the type for camera lens or wearing class), and also alcohol to clean.
- Added installation holes like 3mm diameter holes on both stencil and your PCB board edge, can help you precisely locate their position together.
Upload your PCB gerber file from this link.