Biaxial Joystick Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
2012 latest PS2 game joystick module using biaxial button SONY Corporation PS2 gamepad buttons on the original high-quality metal rocker potentiometer.
Special double axis analog output module and one digital output interface, the output value corresponding to (X, Y) axis offset of type analog; button indicates whether the user pressed the Z-axis, which is of type digital switch volume.
Module integrated power indicator can display working status; coordinate identifiers clear, concise, accurate positioning; using it can easily control objects (such as two degrees of freedom servo head) movement in two-dimensional space, it can be programmed through the Arduino controller, sensor expansion board connectors, complete with remote interactive creative works.
- Quality rocker, long life, stable performance
- Two analog outputs, one digital output, clear three groups interface
- X, Y-axis output of the two potentiometers, can be read out through the AD converter twist angle
- Press down on the joystick, you can touch switch all the way out, as a digital output, the pull-up
- For two degrees of freedom, or other remote PTZ control servo proportional control
- For arduino platform, compatible with arduino sensor interface
- Packing inlcudes: Joystick and Cap
- DIP version
Documentation: Demo code of control servo by using this joystick available here.
Be the first to review “Biaxial Joystick Module” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
There are no reviews yet.