[Retired]*Portable Digital Oscilloscope DSO201 Nano V1
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
DSO0201 is a pocket size digital storage oscilloscope fulfills basic electronic engineering requirements. It is base on ARMCortex™-M3 compatible 32 bit platform, equipped with 320*240 color display, SD card capability, USB connection, and chargeable batteries. Weighs only 60g!
DSO Nano 201 Kit provides waveform viewing, pocket size and over 2 hours battery operation. This DIY kit is a open source code. The Schematic, PCB layout and program code is free for re-design. It is ideal for production test, research, design and education.
- DSO NANO Hardware 1.6 + Paul’s Firmware 1.5
- Super portable and lightweight
- 2.8” color 320*240 display
- Basic 1Msps sample rate with 12bit resolution
- Various measurement markers
- Various trigger mode
- Build-in test signal
- USB chargeable battery
- Open source
- 800Mah 3.7V chargeable Lithium Battery, over 2.5 Hours battery lasting
- DSONANO 201 body x 1
- 3.7v 800mAH lithium battery with connector x 1 (installed)
- Back plate x 1
- MCX DSO201 specified Probe x 1
- CD, pocket, etc.