- RASPBERRY PI MODEL B+ BOARD
- Silicon Manufacturer: Broadcom
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: ARM1176JZF-S
- Silicon Core Number: BCM2835
- Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
- No. of Bits: 32bit
- Kit Contents: Raspberry Pi Model B +
- Features: Credit card size computer, HDMI, Ethernet & 4 USB ports, 512MB RAM, Micro SD Socket
- Integrated videocore 4 GPU capable of playing full 1080p high definition Blu-Ray quality video
- Free, versatile, and highly developer friendly Debian GNU/Linux operating system
- HDMI video output and RCA video output
- Four USB ports
- 4-pole 3.5mm stereo audio jack with composite video output
- 5V micro USB power input jack
- microSD, MMC, SDIO flash memory card slot
- 40 pin 2.54mm header expansion slot
The Model B+ is the higher-spec variant of the Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Model B in July 2014. Compared to the Model B it has:
- More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
We recommend the Model B+ for use in schools: it offers more flexibility for learners than the leaner Model A, which is more useful for embedded projects and projects which require very low power, and has more USB ports than the Model B.
Package: Please note the package is not always the same, because we may import this item from different suppliers, but it is always genius.
Note: Do not included any accessories, do not include the microSD card, you have buy it alone.