[Retired]BC04-C Bluetooth Module GPIO Enabled
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- Still using arduino or other MCU with Bluetooth for controlling? No, it is expensive, dumb and complex, now it is the time to use only one bluetooth module for communication and controlling now. the new bluetooth is also smart.
- It is the bluetooth module 2.1 but flashed with new firmware that can supported external GPIO pins control by AT commands, you can see the BC04A and BC04B version here.
- Support GPIO set and GPIO monitoring, great for remote control and data connection in many cases, for example, smart home. GPIO function can work seamless with transmission data mode.
- Default baud rate setting: 9600,N,8,1
- This module GPIO is working for digital TTL signal.
- On board 5V LDO, can supply 5V directly, and 5V safe for TX/RX pin. For GPIO pins, connect 1-2K resistor for safety purpose.
- On board reset button, key button (PIO0), LED status indicator (PIO1)
- Pins definition also marked on the back.
Documentation: see all the at commands and use guide here.
Demo video GPIO set and GPIO monitoring.
Agnieszka (verified owner) –
This is really great module for solution when you need to control some relays or other circuits remotely from your phone or PC. The documentation could be a bit more detailed, but I got it running. The most important info is that the setting done to this module are permanent and survive power down of the module. So even that the default mode is data transmission, it can be changed via USRT TTL once and for good. I really like this great little but very powerfull module.
diazfjg (verified owner) –
I tested this module with an adroid device and works good and very easy to use.