- Still using arduino or other MCU with Bluetooth for controlling? No, it is expensive, dumb and complex, now it is the time to use only one bluetooth module for communication and controlling now. the new bluetooth is also smart.
- It is the bluetooth module 2.1 but flashed with new firmware that can supported external GPIO pins control by AT commands, you can see the BC04A and BC04B version here.
- Support GPIO set and GPIO monitoring, great for remote control and data connection in many cases, for example, smart home. GPIO function can work seamless with transmission data mode.
- Default baud rate setting: 9600,N,8,1
- This module GPIO is working for digital TTL signal.
- On board 5V LDO, can supply 5V directly, and 5V safe for TX/RX pin. For GPIO pins, connect 1-2K resistor for safety purpose.
- On board reset button, key button (PIO0), LED status indicator (PIO1)
- Pins definition also marked on the back.
Documentation: see all the at commands and use guide here.
Demo video GPIO set and GPIO monitoring.