[Retired]Capacitor Inductor Meter (Kit)
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
Classical design of capacitor/inductor meter, mature designed and already approved high performance measuring capability.
It is better than a normal multimeter from two points:
- Higher precision (can measure the inductance of a copper wire 0.05uH/2CM)
- Wider measuring range.
- (Not a point) More easy to read, “smart” core atmega8
In this meter, C stands for capacitor, L stands for inductor and CE standards for electrolytic capacitor.
- Inductance measuring range: 0.1μH-2H (NA for multimeter)
- Capacitance measuring range: 1pF-2.5μF (normal 2 or 20 nF for multimeter)
- Electrolytic capacitor measuring range: 0.1μF-30000μF (200uF for multimeter)
- External Power Supply 9-12V
- All the parts on the PCB are well selected, precision of caps, resistor, CPOL, etc reach 1%,
- Programmed IC atmege8
- 1602 LCD display
Starting and documentation:
- Do NOT including the cable terminal connector. This is a better choice for selecting a easy to attach connector later.
- This kit is NOT assembled, require soldering skills, also you need to measure some resistors value.
- This is a kit, please read the documents before to start assemble it, otherwise it is very easy to go wrong.
trhardin (verified owner) –
The kit goes together quickly there was no schematic and the orientation of the tantalum capacitors was not The clear.
Also the components were not identified, so a good multimeter was of some help. The power jack housing gets in the way of the LCD module so I relieved some of the plastic of the housing to allow it to set flush. I used a Dremel moto tool for this I think with a sanding drum. If you do like me and decide to modify the plastic housing of the connector just don’t remove too much.
I use I don’t get the self calibration message, but the values that it provides seem very acurate. A good kit and useful tool.