- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Adjustable Frequency Identification voice module, provided example at 1KHz voice recognition, only 1KHz frequency sound to trigger the LED, sound of the other frequencies will be filtered out.
- On-board frequency discriminator can identify the audio signal of a fixed frequency.
- Onboard amplifier, microphone sound 100 times magnification, and the output from the connector pins.
- The input frequency range of 300Hz to 20KHz. (20Hz – 20Khz is audible for human ear)
- Distance :0-5m, this parameter depends on the decibels of the sound source.
- 5 V DC power supply;
- The frequency discriminator identify the frequency output of the frequency discriminator.
- Set up another to set the frequency, the output of the switch.
- Precision multi-turn potentiometer to adjust the frequency.
- Compact size: 38 X 18mm, saving space.
- 3mm screw holes for easy installation.