[Retired]TEA5767 Radio/FM Learning Module (Philips IC)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
TEA5767 Philips produced a radio chip, and a lot of cell phones, MP3, MP4, radio features are to him.
TEA5767HN IC information:
- High sensitivity, low noise and high frequency amplifier,
- Radio frequency: 87.6MHz ~ 108MHz (support the frequency range of 76MHz to 87.5MHz between campus radio channels)
- LC tuned oscillator to a lower cost, the RF the AGC circuit
- Built-in FM IF selection, I2C bus control
- Built-in FM stereo demodulator, PLL synthesizer tuner decoder
- Two programmable port, soft mute, SNC (stereo noise cancellation)
- Adaptive stereo decoding, automatic search function
- Wait mode, one a 7.6 MHz crystal
- 40-pin LQFP package
- FM radio source
TEA5767 built-in digital signal processor, basic frequency up to 75MHZ ,achieve 384KBPS/48KHZ the MD-level high-quality MP3 Music file playback, and with the common MP3 player difficult to match the Hifi playback line (signal to noise ratio up to 95DB THD Total harmonic distortion <0.05%> at the same time power saving.
FM radio function, the function main depend FM radio module achieve. FM radio module, the core is (Philips) TEA5767. This is a relatively good performance of the FM radio chip, a lot of MP3 use this Model to achieve the FM radio function.
Read more information on this wiki page.