MOC3063 BT136 TRIAC VAC Switching Drive Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
TRIAC is a similar device to relay, switching on and off to drive devices, has its own pros and cons, in some case could be better alternative.
- Simplifies Logic Control of 115/240 Vac
- Zero Voltage Crossing
- dv/dt of 1500 V/µs Typical, 600 V/µs Guaranteed
- Switching 16A, up to 630V
- Control high-power AC equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED strips, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valves
- DC input control signal, 3.3-24V, 5mA, can drive by MCU, PLC IOs directly.
- On board RC absorb snubbers circuit, to absorb feedback energy.
- VAC input from right-bottom two pins, VAC Load from right-top two pins. Reversed will be nothing happen and no any harm.
- Please refer to attached image.