Simple ESP8266 ESP-12 SMD to DIP/PTH adapter board.
R2 version support not only ESP-07, ESP-12 but also new ESP-12F, which has extra 6 pis (SPI and I/Os)
- On board LDO for 3V3 power, 0.5-1A output (NOT for serial port and other IO pins), input voltage 5V
- 10K resistor between CHPD and VCC, to enable chip
- GPIO15 to GND for normal flash boot mode
- On board Reset button and flashing firmware button (GPIO0). Press down the flashing firmware then press the reset will enter into firmware fleshing mode
- Breadboard friendly.
- Board size 25.4 x 33 mm
- Includes the adapter board and break away pins connectors (not soldered)
- Not include the wifi core board.
- Documentation please see on this page.
- See how to quickly flash nodemcu interpreter on this page, arduino or anymore interpreter will be similar.
- Price break: $1.1 for 50pcs+ of w/o esp-12f module, $3.3 for 50pcs+ of with esp-12f module, price will auto update in cart