[Retired] 220V 45W Soldering Iron (Adjustable Temperature)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Adjustable temperature (200 – 450C)
- Socket are grounded (one extra agiliate cable for this)
- Fast Heat
- Extra Long Lift
- Ideal for general home and shop purposes
Easy to use!
1. Clean part to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and “tin” all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts (not solder) to be joined.
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
5. Don’t apply to much solder unnecessarily. (step by step picture is included along with these directions) Tip is Pre-tinned. The tip is made from 3 layers, a Aluminum coating ontop of an iron clad layer with copper inside.
This thermostat has a thermostat spin on the iron handle, the indicator light will turn off automatically when a fixed temperature. Use indicator is always in the switching process of light on/ light off, this is a normal case.
This is a normal phenomenon. (Note: when temperature is rising the light keeps on, and when the temperature keep changeless the light off)