74HC595 Breakout – SIPO Serial-In/Parrallel-Out
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- This is a breakout for the SOIC version of the 74HC595 shift register IC.
- Clock in data and latch it to free up IO pins on your MCU.
- All pins from the IC are broken out to standard 0.1″ spaced headers.
- Get extra 8 pins/bits out from 74HC595, as shown on board, ABCDEFGH
- The Serial in and out pins are on opposite sides of the board with the remaining pins carried over so that multiple shift register boards can be chained together.
- See 74CH595 Datasheet on this page.