NE555 Pulse Signal Generator (For driving stepper, servo)
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Generate a square wave signal for experimental development use.
- Generate a square wave drive signal for driving steppers
- Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse for control-related circuit.
- Size: 3.1CM * 2.2CM
- the main chip: NE555;
- Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. When 5V supply, the output current can be at around 15MA; when the 12V supply, the output current can be about 35MA;
- the input current: ≥ 100MA
- the output amplitude:. 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP (different depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- the maximum output current: ≥ 15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), ≥ 35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication, there is no output straightforward (LOW LED quantity, high LED off, LED blink rate is relatively low);
- The output frequency range of grades available, the output frequency more continuously adjustable;
- LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz
- IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
- High frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
- High-frequency file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- You can fine-tune the output duty cycle, duty cycle and frequency are not adjustable, adjust the duty cycle will change the frequency
- The output frequency is adjustable: Cycle T = 0.7 (RA +2 RB) C
- RA, RB is 0-10K adjustable;
- At low frequencies file C = 0.001UF;
- Medium frequency when C = 0.1UF;
- High frequency file C = 1UF;
- When high-frequency gear C = 100UF, so the frequency of the waveform buyers can own calculations
Documentation: Schematic, frequency jumper can see in attached pictures.