EC41 Bluetooth module is designed for intelligent wireless data transmission and to create, by the TI’s CC2541 chip configuration 256Kb space, follow the Bluetooth specification V4.0 BLE. Support AT commands, the user can modify the serial port baud rate, device name, password and other parameters pairing, use and flexible.
The module supports UART interface, low cost, small size, low power consumption with the transceiver sensitive advantages, only external components can be achieved with a little of its powerful features.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE, receive no byte limit, under open environment iphone4s can achieve 110 m long distance communications
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 6 kbps Synchronous: 6 kbps
- Security Features: Authentication and encryption
- Support Services: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Power consumption: automatic sleep mode, standby current 400uA ~ 1.5mA, transmission 8.5mA.
- Power supply: + 3.3VDC 50mA
- Dimensions: 26.9mm x 13mm x 2.2 mm
- Bluetooth Certification: ROHS REACH
- Function: Master & Salve