- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Product Enquiry
This is a very common type solar panel unit, Poly-Silicon type, common rate of power transformation 17% under current technology availability.
R3 – PET-13576 Solar Panel
- Board size 135 x 76 mm
- Output 5V / 300mA / 1.5W
- Efficience up to 18.6%
- PET Laminiated board Packaging.
R2 – PET laminated Board:
- 5V 220mA, 1.1W, 110*80*2 mm
- This technique that has less stiffness but can work on bigger size.
This is a unit of solar panel, serial connection can increase the volt and parallel connection can increase the current. So for example type 2, you can parallel connect 4-5 pcs to easily charge your cell phone; if you want to charge on 12V storage battery, two unit should be serial connected. See our tutorial at http://blog.electrodragon.com/
- The measurement of voltage and current are taken at the peak of the sunlight strength.
- Simple package from factory delivery;
- If the board comes with protective plastic film, you need to remove it to get best performance.
- Can work with a lot of power module here.
R1 – Epoxy covered Board:
- 6V 200mA, 1.2W, 160*140 mm
- Great stiffness, good for outdoor environment
- This technique only support on small size and a little bit thicker. Compressive strength, corrosion resistance, appearance beautiful crystal clear, anti-UV, anti-yellowing, high transmittance EPOXY.
ChristianSch (verified owner) –
I bought two panels of the 1.3W version. Tested them parallel and in series under best conditions (direct sunlight, angle of incidence about 45 degrees, no shadow) and they perform just like expected. Very good!
remymorra (verified owner) –
stefan (verified owner) –
Bought 4 1.3W panels. They match the described specifications and I actually love the fact that they have a plastic (PET laminated) protective layer instead of glass.
Christoph (verified owner) –
Made myself a cellphone charger with two of these – works like a charm!
xoxxxoxo (verified owner) –
I bought 3 at first, love it. Bought another 5 and get plenty of power, definitely going to buy again
maguye007 (verified owner) –
Fantastic little panels at a great price! They’re a bit thin so be sure not to put much pressure on them so they don’t crack/break