- Round and black shape, this is great for making interesting project. 8/16/24 LEDs version available.
- 8/16/24 ultra bright smart LED NeoPixels are arranged in a circle with 32/68/86 mm outer diameter.
- The rings are cascaded connected – connect the output pin of one to the input pin of another. Use only one MCU I/O pin to control as many as you can chain together!
- Each LED is addressable as the driver chip is inside the LED. Each one has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and no external resistors are required making the design slim.
- Power supply: 4-7V DC
- WS2812 use a single data line DO communication protocol, but a very timing-specified.
- This ring board can be driven by AVR 8mhz MCU, such like AVR, PIC, arduino, etc.
- WS2812 required a capacitor, but it is already designed on the board.
Documentation: Arduino library can be downloaded from here.