5PCs 5mm RGB LED (Common Anode, PID)
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- Application:Night light, Domestic decoration, surveillance, advertisment.
- Lightness：120-140 MCU
- Working voltage, MCU and wavelength：
- R: wavelength 630-640nm Lightness 1000-1200MCD Voltage 1.8-2.0
- G:wavelength 515-525nm Lightness 3000-5000MCD Voltage 3.2-3.4
- B:wavelength 465-475nm Lightness 2000-3000MCD Voltage 3.2-3.4
- Life：up to 20000-50000 hours（recommended current：50-60 mA）
- Attenuation：zero（testing time：1000 hours）.
The longest pin is common anode(+), other 3 are blue, red and green(-), this is called shared anode, please try it out.always connect a resistor value between 200-1K ohm resistor in between anode and other pins, otherwise it burn out soon.
Or try it with a multimeter, one of the two which has the biggest internal value is common anode.