- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
NE5532 is a classical amplifier chip, provides many great features as audio pre amplifier: High Efficience, good drive capability, wide frequency range, very low noise, high fidelity.
Normally used for low sound volume source as preamplifier, to gain greater sound signal, and push amplifier with better sound souce.
- Default amplification ratio set to 5x.
- Change marked resistor value can increase amplification ratio, the bigger resistor value the higher amplification, normally between 10-100K.
- Default set to 15K on pin1-pin2, and pin6-pin7 for left and right channels.
- On board regulator LM7812, also have recitify on front, support AC power input.
- Input voltage DC 8 – 24V, AC 5 – 16V. From top left input two terminal.
- Output signal on board left (under the power input), and input from right side.
- Compatible with IC AD828.