- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- 200x gain amplification circuit design, adjustable but require your soldering skills.
- Change to 50x, 20x gain can refer to backside note.
- mono audio channels, if you need stero output then need two modules.
- Cable terminal for speaker
- On board potentiometer for changing the volume
- Signal connect from Vin pin, Voltage range from 5-12V
- Better use standalone power supply, in some case if can help to avoid noises.
- Schematic, demo code, some other advanced projects available on this page.
We have a very rough video available here, arduino produce a single sound and send to the LM386 board.