LM386 Audio Amplifier, 200X Gain
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- 200x gain amplification circuit design, adjustable but require your soldering skills.
- Change to 50x, 20x gain can refer to backside note.
- mono audio channels, if you need stero output then need two modules.
- Cable terminal for speaker
- On board potentiometer for changing the volume
- Signal connect from Vin pin, Voltage range from 5-12V
- Better use standalone power supply, in some case if can help to avoid noises.
- Schematic, demo code, some other advanced projects available on this page.
We have a very rough video available here, arduino produce a single sound and send to the LM386 board.
Default version is 200x, to simply switch to 20x, remove resistor on chip’s pin 1, and capacitor on chip’s pin 7. Read more on our wiki page.
There are no reviews yet.