- Based on ESP8285, internal 1MB flash, mini module size
- Vertical design, could be better RF performance, specially when internal volume is limited for design.
- DIP-18 Pin, your main board can make a groove, and soldering pins on side. Reference image here.
- Board size 18*18*2.8mm
- On Board PCB antenna, gain 2DBi
- Baudrate support 300 ~ 4608000 bps, default 115200 bps
- Average / peak power usage: 71mA / 300mA, modern/light/deep sleep mode – 20 / 2 / 0.2 mA
- Packaging – ESD bag.
- Frequency up to 160MHz, esp8266 80Mhz
- 2414-2484 Mhz
- Power: 802.11 b/g/n – 11Mbz / 54Mbs / HT20, MCS7
- 11 IOs
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Support UART / GPIO / IIC / PWM / ADC interface
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA
- Supports multiple sleep modes with standby power consumption as low as 1.0 mW
- Built-in Lwip protocol stack
- Support STA / AP / STA + AP work mode
- Support Smart Config / AirKiss a key distribution network
- Serial port rate up to 4Mbps
- General AT commands can be used quickly, you can brush the Web configuration firmware
- Support serial port local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
Buck order price $2.2 for 100pcs order.
ESP8266 Module Series
|ESP-12F||Common ESP8266 module version|
|ESP-12S||Optimized from esp-12f, better antenna singal|
|ESP-07S||Pin compatible with esp-12, IPEX connector to get greater signal|
|ESP-01S||General DIP PTH version, less pin lead out, easy to use|
|ESP-01M||Vertical stand on your PCBsave space and better signal|
|WROOM-02||Most certificated, best design by original Espressif.|