- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Very compact coin size, 15.5mm x 17.8mm, great for wearable products, etc.
- Compare to ESP8266, nearly the same, but ESP8285 has build-in 1MB Flash, no external flash IC, this feature make the board smaller.
- WiFi IoT generation module, independent WiFi node (without MCU)
- 3.3V power supply module, power up and go! Also don’t have EN chip enable pin, more simple to use. Can NOT be powered by 5V.
- Up to 6 control relays, sensor support, OLED screen
- IIC interface via GPIO pin 4 and 5
- Firmware: We-chat airkiss smart config interface, can configure the module in a minute.
- The board can vertical soldering embedded onto your board, just make a 1mm groove, and soldering board in. Antenna align to top, very well signal strength get.
- 2.54mm SMD pad pin, not very easy to soldering, but very ready for real project.
- Each purchase if for one piece of the esp8285 main board only, not include the relay board in attached image.
- Documentation on this page, demo video of airkiss config on this page.