[Retired] **Full-Function Multimeter (w/Temperature, Frequency)
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
Replaced by this multimeter now.
- 3 and 1/2 digit LCD display value up to 1999
- Capacitance, resistance, volt, current, transistor, diode, HFE measurement supported.
- Temperature, Frequency Measurement supported, temperature measurement used cable and is also included.
- An converted is included that can ease the use for measuring diode, transistor.
- Low voltage warming available
- Overload Protection, Test the resister level on AC power 220V half hour, won’t burn on this case too. It is highly anti burning.
- Continuity measurement
- Automatic shutdown for power saving.
[Function] ——- [range] ——- [accuracy]:
- DC voltage: 200mV-1000V ± (0.5% +1 dgt)]
- AC voltage: 20V-750V ± (0.8% +3 dgt)]
- DC Current: 20mA to 20A [± (0.8% +1 dgt)]
- AC current: 200mA-20A ± (1.8% +3 dgt)]
- Resistance: 200Ω-200MΩ ± (0.8% +1 dgt)]
- 2nF-200μF capacitor ± (2.5% +3 dgt)]
- Frequency: 1KHz-200KHz [± (1.5% +5 dgt)]
- Temperature: -40 ° C to 1000 ° C [± (0.75% +3 dgt)]
- Diode: capable
- Tri-polar tube:capable
- Off measurement:capable
- Logic level test:capable
- Sleep mode: capable
- Power Supply: 6F22 9V battery
- Maximum Display: 1999
- Dimensions: 186 × 86 × 33mm
- Standard accessories: Probes, instructions, jacket, standard K-type thermocouple, warranty card, battery
Shipping Note: This product contains battery, will be only possible to be shipped by normal shipping service like Hongkong post, Belgium post, or similar, but not possible to be shipped by FedEx, DHL, UPS, read more on shipping.electrodragon.com.
greggde (verified owner) –
Just got this multi-meter in the mail today. Great product for the price! Temperature sensor is a bonus. Can’t wait to use the frequency measurement to tune my next real time clock crystal. Instructions are not in English, but multimeter is.
ronald_mb2000 (verified owner) –
Very Satisfied for this product, never burns easily even in continuity mode and accidentally measures 220V. Extra probes are really good too especially on board tracing.
trhardin (verified owner) –
I’ve had this meter for several months. got it as a backup, but may make it my primary meter. In addition to the good specs listed it seems to be good on battery usage and the fine points on the test leads are very good for checking small pads or vials on boards.
mschroeer (verified owner) –
Been owning this item for several months now – still impressed.
Most noticeable is the *huge* display that allows reading values even from some distance, which comes pretty handy now and then.
Alfius (verified owner) –
I bought this multimeter a few months ago as a handheld companion for a tabletop Fluke multimeter and I’m positively impressed. 2nd couple of probes and thermocouple are more handy than I would have expected.