Liquid Flow Sensor, Turbine Meter
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
Water flow sensor is mainly made of a plastic body, the flow of the rotor assembly and the Hall sensor. Which is mounted at the inlet end of the heater, for detecting a water flow, when the flow of water through the rotor assembly, and the speed of rotation of the rotor with a magnetic flow change, a pulse signal corresponding to the Hall sensor output, the feedback to the controller, the control is to determine the size of the water flow regulation.
- 1/2” DN15 NPS fit, easy to add into common pipe size. About NPS see wiki explanation here.
- Transparent design, can also see the flow inside visually
- Red VCC, black GND, yellow frequency signal type
- Signal type: NPN square frequency
- Voltage supply: 5-24VDC, current 15mA (@ 5VDC)
- Size 54(Length)*25(1/2”) mm
- Very rigid plastic, quality is good.
- impeller has embedded metal ball to against wearable
- Sealed side can prevent water leakage into the circuit, circuit is separated from water.
- High quality internal hall sensor, glue sealed to against wearable
- Withstand pressure: 1.75Mpa, temperature and humanity range: ≤80℃ and 35%～90%RH
- Standard XH2.54 connector as you can see
- Sensing range: 1-30L/min, 300 pulse = 1 liter water.
- Frequency, pulse number = F=5*Q(L/Min)*T-3
- in which Q is the unit flow volume, liter per meter, T is the time, 5 and 3 is the constant value
- for example, 5 * 1 liter * 60 sec – 3 =300 pulse
- precision is ±2%