MPU-6050 Three-Axis Acceleration & Gyroscope 6 DOF Module
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
- The use chip: MPU-6050
- Power supply :3-5v (internal low dropout regulator)
- Communication modes: standard IIC communication protocol
- Chip built-in 16-bit AD Converter, And16-bit data output
- Gyroscope range: ± 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality
- Pin pitch 2.54mm
MPU-6000 is the world’s first integrated 6-axis motion processing components, compared to the multi-component program, it eliminats the problem of poor combination of the gyroscope and accelerometer axis, reduces the amount of packaging space. MPU-6000 integrated 3-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer, and containing by second I2C port to connect to other brands of accelerators, magnetic sensors, or other sensors of digital motion processing (DMP: Digital Motion Processor) hardware acceleration engine I2C port in the form of a single data stream, output to the application side complete 9-axis fusion algorithm technology
InvenSense’s motion processing database can handle the complexity of the motion sensing data, reduced motion processing operations load the operating system, and application development architecture of the API.
The angular velocity of the MPU-6000 grid sensing range is ± 250, ± 500, ± 1000 and ± 2000 ° / sec (dps), can be accurately chase Zong fast and slow action, and the user can program-controlled accelerator grid sense The measurement range of ± 2g, ± 4g ± 8g and ± 16g. Product transmission by up to 400kHz I2C or up to 20MHz SPI.
MPU-6000 can operate at different voltages VDD supply voltage referral 2.5V ± 5%, 3.0V ± 5% or 3.3V ± 5%, logical interface VVDIO supply of 1.8V ± 5%. MPU-6000 package size 4x4x0.9mm (QFN), is revolutionary in the industry size. Other features include built-in temperature sensor, oscillator contains only ± 1% in the operating environment changes.
- Motion sensing games
- Augmented Reality
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS: Electronic Image Stabilization)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS: Optical Image Stabilization)
- Pedestrian navigation
- “Zero-touch” gesture user interface
- Posture shortcuts
- Digital output shaft 6 or 9-axis rotation matrix, quaternion (Quaternion) fusion calculus data the Euler angles formats (Euler Angle Forma).
- 131 LSBs / ° / sec sensitivity grid sensing range of ± 250, ± 500, ± 1000 and ± 2000 ° / sec of 3-axis angular rate sensor (gyroscope).
- Programmable control and program control range is ± 2G, ± 4g, ± 8g and ± 16g 3-axis accelerometer.
- Remove the accelerator and gyroscope axis sensitivity, reduce the setting for the impact sensor drift.
- Digital motion processing (DMP: Digital Motion Processing) engine to reduce the complexity of the fusion calculus data, sensor synchronization, posture induction load.
- Motion processing database support for Android, Linux and Windows
- Built-in operating time deviation with a magnetic sensor calibration algorithm technology, eliminating the customer an additional correction needs.
- Digital output temperature sensor
- Digital synchronization input pin (Sync pin) support the Video Electronics shadow stabilization technology with GPS
- The programmable control interrupt (interrupt) supports gesture recognition, panning, screen zoom, scroll, rapid decline interrupt, high-G interrupt, zero motion sensor, touch sensor, shake the induction.
- VDD supply voltage of 2.5V ± 5%, 3.0V ± 5%, 3.3V ± 5%; VDDIO 1.8V ± 5%
- Gyroscope operation current: 5mA the gyroscope standby current: 5μA; accelerator operation current: 350μA the accelerator power saving mode current: 20μA @ 10Hz
- Up to 400kHz Fast Mode I2C, or up to 20MHz SPI serial host interface (serial host interface) Displays
- Built-in frequency generator frequency change of only ± 1% in all temperature range (full Temperature Range).
- User personally tested
- 10,000 g collision tolerance
- For portable products tailored for the smallest and thinnest package (4x4x0.9mm QFN)
- RoHS Compliant and environmental standards