- Supports most common used AVR ICs, atmega series (328, 168, 8L, etc), Attiny Series(13/24/44/45/2313/85, etc), same footprint ics should be supported.
- Use arduino board directly as programmer, and arduino IDE as environment, ZIF socket to ease plug and program process.
- New version V2 allow you to use this board as a standalone platform, you can program it with a extra programmer like USPASP.
- You can also easily program the arduino bootloader and sketch into the ICs, or AVR hex files, turn your arduino project to batch products in a easy way!
- On board testing LED D1 for arduino UNO (Socket pin3), and three programming status LEDs
- Except the Power supply, you will only need five IOs to control this LED. Save a lot of IOs.
- Very nice display quality, high resolution, fast speed.
- Many arduino library supports, the following pictures shows it works with arduino default library TFT and display text sketch.
- A cheap and simple tool to help you get a nice understanding about common digital interface like SPI, IIC, CAN, UART.
- This device detect the TTL signal and print it to your PC via USB.
- Up to 24MHz speed, and 8 channels on the right side
This is the one of the smallest arduino board on the world.
- Based on the atmega32u4 chip (so called arduino Leonardo now), running at 5V/16mhz.
- Breadboard friendly.
- Included USB UART interface. So you can direclty program via the micro USB now.
A stepper motor to satisfy all your robotics or machines needs! These are the quite professional motors!
- Up to 6kg/cm^2 static moment hold power, and up to 1A drive amp.
- 1.8° per step, and 200 steps per revolution
- Easy to drive by arduino shield
- Relevant motor rack also available.
Click the image to see the product details!
- All Fully supported by arduino, more demo code also availabe
- Original SPI or simple UART Serial interface, very easy to use
- Different antenna design for different transmission request, longest transmission up to 800M
- Essential CC1101 features: low power consumption, works on 433M ISM, high sensitivity, etc.
Ublox Neo-6 GPS Module with great functions:
- Based on a very popular Ublox IC, high signal sensitivity, powerful functions.
- Active antenna has great signal strength, removable, IPX connector
- Backup battery and backup EEPROM, supports quick warm start, GPS data, time data , etc backup.
- Very Friendly price only $24.5 now!
3PCs Soldering Tips [Shapes]$1.90 Select options
Raspberry PI Prototype Board$5.60 Add to cart
RPI GPIO Shield (Arduino Layout, Logic Volt leveled)$9.40 Add to cart
Dot Matrix Chain Display Kit Max7219 V2$2.10 Add to cart
MT8870 DTMF Voice Decoding/Calling Module$3.40 Add to cart
LM386 Audio Amplifier 20X Gain$1.10 Add to cart
Custom Items$0.01 Add to cart
10PCs Arduino Special-Used Pin Header [Variable:Pins]From: $1.10 Select options
HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor$2.10 Add to cart
USBASP Programmer (Double Power 3.3V/5V)$3.10 Add to cart
Breadboard w/Side Power ChannelsFrom: $2.50 Select options
HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor (Passive Infrared Sensor)$1.30 Add to cart
- More over 600 products
- 10+ new products every week!
- Worldwide Optimized Shipping Solution
- Comprehensive Product Tech Support
- Upgrade to gold member after two times repeated purchase.
- Get permanent 10% discount after join.
- Get Unregistered shipping options for small orders.