The purpose of this design is for learning how to play with the hardware and software of a IOT project, it is based on price competitive wifi module ESP8266.
- Based on ESP-12F ESP8266 Wifi Board
- This relay board use one AC input, and supports two relay AC output. Please note the output AC power comes/connected from/with input AC power. Relay only play as on/off switch for AC power. Will be danergerous to use in any other cases.
- Use mature AC-DC power module, input volatge 85 – 265VAC
- Relay Specification:
- HF46F-5-HS1, 5A250VAC, 5A/30VDC (Ue this new one on new version, better quality)
Songle Relay, 10A/125VAC , 10A/250VAC , 10A/30VDC, 10A/28VDC
- Plastic enclosure design support, package includes the PCB board, plastic case, and self-drilled screws (screws are not assembled). Case general dimension is 111*42 mm.
- Two Lead out buttons BTN1 and BTN2
- Two relay indication LEDs
- One status LED, indicating connecting status in demo code
- A few lead out pins, from top (left) to bottom (right):
- Resevered design for temperature sensor DHT22
- Screw terminal which are easy for wiring output.
Demo Software Features
- Programming skills need, not recommended for unfamiliar user.
- The board flashed with demo test code, you can follow the youtube video to make a try directly. And find demo code in the wiki page below. Only nodemcu demo code avaialble.
- The demo code written in R1.1 will do:
- switch both relay on/off once per second, and wait for smart config
- When connected to local wifi by smart config, on/off switching relay will stop and you can use mqtt to control it, follow wiki instruction for further details.
- You can use USB-TTL debug to re-program it. (Search to buy a USB-TTL tool in case, PL2303 or CP2102 can be all the work)
- If you want to customize it, please contact via email@example.com
- Use MQTT platform called www.cloudmqtt.com, use-friendly for esp8266
- Based on NodeMCU LUA coding
- Demo code available, open source, and support smartconfig and MQTT, please find the code below or at our dropbox page to download
- The board has exposed high voltage AC connection, be very carefully on this.
- Please notice the two relay output terminals are a little conflict with case, second channels need to use soft wires or remove the screw installation bars manually.
What is the difference of this version (SPST) and SPDT version:
- The output of the relay of SPST is the same as directly AC main input voltage, for powering up connected domestic home appliance in purpose. So the relay only control AC main power on and off
- The output of the relay of SPDT is not connected with AC main input voltge, the relay on this one can switch any other circuits you connected in, can be other AC or DC power, please refer to specification on relay.
- Full documentation please see on this page.
- Demo code please see on this page.
- Scargill.net review to check here.
Buck order price $4.7 for more than 40pcs order. Price will automatically change in the cart page.