- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
AM2320 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a digital signal output has been calibrated temperature and humidity of the composite sensor. Using a dedicated temperature and humidity acquisition technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. The sensor includes a capacitive sensing element and a high-precision integrated temperature measurement element, and with a high-performance microprocessor connected. The product has excellent quality, ultra-fast response, anti-interference ability, cost-effective advantages.
AM2320 communication using one wire bus, the standard I2C two communication methods.
- Standard single bus interface, the system integration has become simple and quick. Ultra-small size, low power consumption, signal transmission distance of up to 20 meters or more, making it all kinds of applications and even the most demanding applications the best choice.
- I2C communication using the standard communication timing, the user can be directly linked to the I2C communication bus, no additional wiring, easy to use.
Both communication methods are used to directly output the temperature compensation after the humidity, temperature and check the CRC and other digital information, the user does not need to re-calculate the digital output, there is no need for temperature compensation for humidity, you can get accurate temperature and humidity information. Two communication methods are free to switch, the user can freely choose, easy to use, should be a wide range of areas. Products for the 4-pin, easy to connect, special package can be provided in accordance with user needs.
- Ultra-small size
- Cost effective
- Ultra-low voltage operation
- Excellent long-term stability
- Standard I2C and single bus output
- ±0.5°C / ±3%RH precision
- Smaller size than DHT11/12 but higher precision.
Application: HVAC, dehumidifiers, test and inspection equipment, consumer products, automotive, automatic control, data loggers, weather stations, home appliances, humidity control, medical, and other related humidity detection control.