- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Based on ST ST25DV chip, it supports two type of read and write methods
- The tag shows up as an ISO/IEC 15693 (13.56MHz) chip which is readable by phones and tablets, and using power supply via antenna coil.
- Use MCU and via I2C to save or read out data from the tag.
- Based on ST25DV04 chip, the memorry is small but also cost-effective.
- On board two I2C connector, pitch 1.0 mm, pin from top to botom is GND / VCC / SDA / SCL
- On board power supply LED.
- Lead out pins:
- VDD: 1.8-5.5V
- GND: GND
- SDA: I2C SDA
- SCL: I2C SCL
- GPO: interrrupt pin
- VEH: energy harvest pin
Please make sure your phone is supported NFC or not first, android recommanded app is “NFC toolbox”.
Demo code collection please see at this page.