- ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module, based on the ESP8266 chip. TCP/IP network stacks, 10-bit ADC, and HSPI/UART/PWM/I2C/I2S interfaces are all embedded in this module.
- ESP-WROOM-S2 uses a 2 MB SPI flash connected to HSPI, working as the SDIO/SPI slave with the SPI speed of up to 8 Mbps.
- ESP8266 Module can be easily integrated into space-limited devices, due to its small size of only 18mm x 20mm (ESP-WROOM-02) / 16 mm x 23 mm (ESP-WROOM-S2).
- Reliable and most certificate:
- Wi-Fi Alliance, SRRC, FCC, CE, TELEC, IC & KCC Certified
- RoHS, Halogen Free, REACH & CFSI Compliant
- HTOL, ESD-HM, MSL, μHAST, HTSL
- Output Power: +22dBm peak power in FCC certification
- ESP8266 Module can operate in low-power connectivity mode; for instance, if it operates in DTIM10, it only consumes 1.2mW while maintaining a Wi-Fi connection. The module also integrates an SPI flash of 16 Mbits used for storing user programs, data and firmware.
- Module is directly supplied from Espressif, sufficient stock and constant price.
ESP8266 Module Series
|ESP-12F||Common ESP8266 module version|
|ESP-12S||Optimized from esp-12f, better antenna singal|
|ESP-07S||Pin compatible with esp-12, IPEX connector to get greater signal|
|ESP-01S||General DIP PTH version, less pin lead out, easy to use|
|ESP-01M||Vertical stand on your PCBsave space and better signal|
|WROOM-02||Most certificated, best design by original Espressif.|