A Simple Arduino Test Environment Set upChao
Handy tools are pretty important prerequisite for the success of your project. After many times pick up and try, we find a series of prototype tool here, maybe the first the series and more will come later.
- Arduino pro mini: This is our favorite because of the compact size, just make a good plan what, where and which 2.54 standard pins you want solder on and how to use it.
- Prototype board with side power channel: the side channel is removable, you can temporary remove it, and combine later. there some male and female hooks on the side of board, so let it very easily to combine to each other. So in the picture, the side power Chanel of the two side boards are removed, and then combined to the middle one.
Flexible Breadboard Solderless Jumper Wires Set:
Prototype wires for connection on bread board, this is maybe the most suitable one, very compact, soft, and different length available.
- DC power module (breadboard friendly): This module is fully compatible with this prototype board, just press it on the side.
- USB cables: We have A/Male to A/Male cable, which actually is a extension usb cable here, and also a A/Male to MiniB/Male cable here.
- FTDI Basic: Simply plug into Pro mini, fully compatible with this pro mini and also PTH kit.
- Later we can solder the pro mini on the prototype board like this one for final prototype. The great thing is its double side.
Now let’s get a final picture of all the things here:
Man the elegance.
A 100 embedded 328’s would be no problem with this setup.