DC-DC CV&CC Boost Power Module 250W 10A, Aluminum Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Used advaneced IC design, with high reliability, small inrush current, small size (length 70MM * width 42MM * high 13MM) efficiency up to 96%, the maximum power 250W.
- While the aluminum plate design and easy to install, the back of the board can be directly attached to the metal shell on the heat. Reduce equipment space.
- Module type: Non-isolated boost module (BOOST)
- Input voltage: DC8.5V-48V
- Input current: 10A (MAX) more than 8A Please strengthen the heat
- Static operating current: 10mA (12V liters 20V, the higher the output voltage is too static current will increase)
- Output voltage: 10-50V continuously adjustable
- Output current: 10A MAX, more than 6A, please strengthen the heat (with the input and output differential pressure, the greater the difference in output current smaller)
- Constant current range: 0.2-8A
- Output power: equal to the input voltage * 10A, such as: input 12V * 5A = 60W, input 24V * 5A = 120W, input 36V * 5A = 180W, input 48V * 5A = 240W. For more power, you can use two modules in parallel, such as the output to 10A, you can use two modules in parallel, the current transferred to each module can be 5A.
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +85 degrees (ambient temperature is too high, please strengthen the heat)
- Operating frequency: 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96% (efficiency and input and output voltage, current, pressure related)
- Over-current protection: (input more than 13A, automatically reduce the output voltage, a certain range of error.)
- Input Reverse Protection: Yes, (less than 5A if you need more in the reverse current in the input string in the diode)
- Installation: 4 3mm screw holes
- Module size: LxWxH 70mm x 42mm x 13mm
Notice: no documents for this board yet. Use guide please see on this page.
Jacques (verified owner) –
Nice board. Looks well made, but I have not used it yet.