RDA5981x1 Mini Dev. Board R1
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on RDA5981xA Module (8Mbit) Module.
- On Board USB-TTL CH340 USB Debugger.
- On board one power LED (not necessary because same to module power led).
- A switch can switch USB port to CH340 debugger or to output of module USB bus interface.
- Lead out all pins, please see attached image. I2S pins breakout again on bottom, connect via network resistor.
- Back side SD card interface, tested by default demo code.
- Back side SO8 SOC IC reserved footprint, support
- SPI Flash (which don’t have demo code, didn’t test), CS pin on IO5
- SPI Interface CS pin IO5
- PSRAM tested by default demo code, CS pin IO 23, change by jumper.
- More functions are not yet tested so far, any feedback please let us know.
- More documentation please see wiki page.
John-Mark Gurney –
Toolchain is no longer supported and depends upon Python 2.7 which has been EoL’d for a LONG time.
It does get two stars as the price is good, and it does appear to use an open source tool chain, but I haven’t actually gotten any test code functional yet.