- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The light or the board use solar power charge the battery in the day time, and turn on the light when sun is off. A full charged battery could keep the light on for more than 8 hours in the night.
- Simple chip solution for this solar power landscape light.
- Highly integrated chip, only need extra one inductor to work
- High efficiency 83%
- Solar panel should be 2V or slightly higher voltage version, connect to SO+ and SO-
- Attached 1.2V rechargeable AAA battery in battery holder. (positive to SO side, nagetive to – mark side)
- LED light could connect to LED+ and LED-, or SMD footprint 3528 LED.
- Input current 1.2V / 22mA (68UH)
- Light automatically turn on when solar voltage is too low, which means sunset come.
- The battery should be well charged 6-8 hours under good sunshine, otherwise it will not work well.
Each purchase is for one board only.