Current version still missing the charging indicator LED on backside, if you mind please do not buy. Thanks!
- Use atmega328P IC with arduino pro mini bootloader as main controller.
- Arduino sketch can be uploaded via FTDI side interface.
- (for 433mhz version) On board wireless radio SX1278 Lora RF95, low power consumption, long transmission distance and low error, board runs on 433MHZ. Distance test can be found here.
- Lead out SX1278 Lora pin IO1, IO2, IO3.
- On board SPI flash 16M-bit for data, supported by arduino SPI flash library.
- On board LDO regulator AP2112.
- On board programmerable LED D7.
- On board MCP73831 smart charge IC. Board can be powered by litihium battery, and charge when 5V power supplied to board.
- On board power LED, and backside charge status LED.
- Battery voltage level can be read via A7 pin. (1.0 version used to have on D6, if you must use it please contact us for a replacement.)
- PH2.0 built battery cable included in package.
- Board dimension is 23x46mm, arduino pro mini layout.
433mhz-Board Package Includes:
- Main loraduino board, mounted lora module backside, and PH2.0 battery power jack.
- 433mhz spring pin antenna.
- PH2.0 Power cable
Blank-back-Board Package Includes:
- Main loraduino board, without backside lora module and battery socket mounted
- Seperated PH2.0 battery power jack, and cable.