Design a simple arduino shieldChao
Why design your own arduino shield?
- It’s cheap, our stuffs you need only cost 1-2 USD, and it’s also easy and fast to build. We are going to a bluetooth adapter, an official one need $19.
- Wiring is annoying, how many times you made wrong wiring..
- It’s stackable and you can use again and again without wiring, stacking it also makes it easy to fixed, other arduino shields can also stack and stack again.
– Break away pin header Male, you can use normal pin header, or the speical arduino pin header
– Break away pin header Female
– Prototype board, 5*7 CM size
– Soldering wires (this may even not necessary)
First you have to put the break away pins header into your arduino, and then put the prototype board on top of it. Get correct position, make sure all the pins are connected.
After that, you can soldering and fixed the prototype board with the pin headers below
Done! see the last picture, 00:02:0A:01…. is the bluetooth module
It would be really cool if you did a PCB design tutorial.