To use Update date to now firmware, at commands V1.5:
download at commands 1.5V here, if you use 1MB flash for esp-01s or 4MB for esp-12F, etc, etc. can use the combined bin.
Also at commands instruction inside, has GPIO function, need this three.
— The following content is obsolete, not necessary —
- Get the firmware from our wiki page here. edited version based on 00160901.
- Follow the wiring setup for update mode in our old post.
- Use the XTCOM tool to upload the firmware, first connect the port, and select FLASH IMAGE DOWNLOAD, the first flash.bin file should be upload to 0x0000, and second rom.bin should be upload at 0x4000 address (still using flash image download).
- Based on command AT+SETIO, which allow you the set gpio by remote command via TCP/UDP, so AT+SETIO? to check status, AT+SETIO=0 or 1 to disable or enable it, AT+SETIO=? to inquiry the command value (result from 0-1).
- The data from TCP/UDP port is very simple, send data setgpio_xx, in which first x is for GPIO0, second x is for GPIO2, so for example setgpio_01 means GPIO0 value 0, and GPIO2 value1.
- See the demo video below 🙂