- Wide Input Voltage: 6.6V to 30V
- Charge voltage should be higher than battery voltage, better use at least 15V.
- Complete Charger Controller for 12V Lead-Acid Battery
- Trickle charge mode (LED ON)
- Constanct current charge mode (LED ON)
- Over voltage charge mode (LED ON)
- Float charge mode (LED OFF, Vbat at 13.55V)
- Refer more details to datasheet.
- Charge Current Up to 4A
- High PWM Switching Frequency: 315KHz
- Fixed Over-Charge Voltage
- Charging Current is programmed with a sense resistor
- our setup is 0.15V / 0.05 R = 2.4A
- Maxiuim current can be set up to 4A, please change sense resistor by yourself.
- Automatic Conditioning of Deeply Discharged Batteries
- Automatic Recharge
- Charger Status Indication
- Soft Start
- Battery Overvoltage Protection
- Operating Ambient Temperature －40℃ to ＋85℃
- VOUT connect to battery, VIN connect to power source input.
- Board dimension 61 * 39 mm.
Notice if you run high charging current, add heat sink on backside would be good.