ACS712 Current Sensor [Current]
$2.50 – $2.70
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
- Use ACS712 Sensor: ACS712ELCTR-05B and ACS712ELCTR-20A, brand new.
- Power supply at 5V, when no current the output analog value at middle voltage point which is 2.5V
- Can measuring + and – 5A current, no matter DC or AC, but AC is more complicate, you should concern the frequency.
- Resolution for 5A is 185mV/A, and for 20A is 100mV/A
- Including 300V/30A Cable terminal, not ye solder, so in this way you can either connect the cable directly to the cable terminal or solder directly on the PCB holes (behind the terminal).
geraldhasmail (verified owner) –
Works perfectly, extremely easy to use.
thiagoas (verified owner) –
Nice module, very useful in power supplies.
19mato (verified owner) –
usefull for project on batteries