Energy Meter HLW8032 Breakout Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (18)
- Product Enquiry
Please use two middle pins for power AC mains input, two side pins for load output. Please check attached image. (few old version has wrong silk print.)
- Based on official design, on board HLW8032 measurement circuits.
- All standard sensing parts, 4x 470K resistors for input voltage, 2mR sensing resistor for current.
- No need cilibration, output data baudrate 4800. Output register value instead of pluse of HLW8012.
- On board AC-DC power supply circuits MP150 for HLW8032, offer about 60mA current. No need extra AC-DC circuits or unit to power it up.
- Fully isolated output, safe to use, output pins GND, M_RX, M_PF, VCC. Output RX includes voltage, current, power used, pluse, etc.
- Input Terminal, please notice is is L(Live), L(Live), N_LOAD (Neutral for load), N (Neutral), please notice it is NOT two pairs. Terminal pitch 5.08mm.
Cable terminals are included not soldered.Current version cable terminal is pre-soldered on board.
- The HLW8032 is a high precision energy metering IC that uses a CMOS manufacturing process and is primarily intended for single phase applications. It can measure line voltage and current, and can calculate active power, apparent power and power factor.
- The device integrates two ∑-Δ ADCs and a high-precision energy metering core. The HLW8032 can communicate data through the UART port. The HLW8032 uses a 5V supply, a built-in 3.579M crystal, and an 8PIN SOP package.
- The HLW8032 has the advantages of high precision, low power consumption, high reliability and strong adaptability to the environment. It is suitable for energy metering of single-phase two-wire power users.
- Smart home appliances
- Metering socket
- Smart WIFI socket
- Electric vehicle charging pile
- PDU equipment
- LED lighting
- Street light control
Energy meter series：