Energy Meter HLW8032 Breakout Board R2
- Additional information
- Reviews (27)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on official design, on board HLW8032 measurement circuits.
- All standard sensing parts, 4x 470K resistors for input voltage.
- 2mR sensing resistor for current. Please notice this is different to the standard or other common libraries or schematics
- No need cilibration, output data baudrate 4800. Output register value instead of pluse of HLW8012.
- On board AC-DC power supply circuits MP150 for HLW8032, offer about 60mA current. No need extra AC-DC circuits or unit to power it up.
- Fully isolated output, safe to use, output pins GND, M_RX, M_PF, VCC. Output RX includes voltage, current, power used, pluse, etc.
- Input Terminal, please notice is is L(Live), L(Live), N_LOAD (Neutral for load), N (Neutral), please notice it is NOT two pairs. Terminal pitch 5.08mm.
Cable terminals are included not soldered.Current version cable terminal is pre-soldered on board.
- Smart home appliances, Metering socket, Smart WIFI socket, Electric vehicle charging pile, PDU equipment, LED lighting, Street light control
Energy meter series：