- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on HLW8012, single phase energy monitor IC. SOP8 package and simple perpherial circuits.
- Need to invasive to AC main power. VBe very careful when use it because of the HIGH AC voltage.
- Output power, or current or voltage directly by frequency, which can be read by MCU like arduino.
- Current sense by sample resistor
- voltage sense by resistors net.
- Board dimension is 40 x 23 mm.
- Current used sample resistor is 2mR, 0.002R, 20A, 5% tolerance.
- Demo code (check in wiki page) support ESP8266 remote debug via telnet, safe to read data when mains AC power connected.
- According to application note, the power supply of hlw8012 must be not isolated, read more information on wiki page.
Energy meter board series：