This is non-invasive CT (Current Transformer) sensor, based on the magnetive transomfer working principle, which is hard to be explained by us but you can read a lot on this current transformer wiki page, or similar device “current clamp”. If you are interesting on power energy measurement, power grid, or measuring any alive domestic appliance or your system, this is one thing fun to try.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Non-linearity: ±3%
- Turn Ratio: 100A:0.05A
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
For 100A AC Version: sensing current: 0~100A AC; Output Mode: 0~50mA
For 30A AC Version: sensing current: 0~30A AC; Output Mode: 0~1V
Buck order price is 17% off for over 50pcs order, auto update in cart.