Intermittent Delay Start Relay Board, NE555
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- SPDT Songle relay 10A 250VAC or 30VDC, middle pin to one side ON, on side OFF, when active coil it switches verse vice.
- On Board NE555 IC delays the switch after power up, delay time 0 ~ 25 s.
- Delay time = T＝1.1RC. For example, capacitor 47uf and trim pot potentiometer 500K T=1.1*500000*0.000047=25.85 seconds. (Max. )
- On board fixed capacitor 47UF on right side. Tune trim potentiometer can tune delay time.
- Operational voltage 5V for logic and relay.
- Relay keep switched after triggered until power off.
- On board two press button, top button to manual set to re-count the delay time, bottom button to manual set off the relay status.
- On board power diode to avoid wrong power connection.
- On board optical coupler, isolate relay signal.
More details could see NE555 page here.