- This is a optimize version based on our ESP Relay Board
- Specially optimized to switch inductive load, when original esp relay board is not stable, has restart from time to time, you can try this one.
- The board removed DHT22 temperature sensor socket, but added capacitive load kickback circuit.
- Request and approved by customer, also tested to switch 220VAC 2A motor.
- The board use general purpose relay, HF32F-G. Resistive load rate at 10A, for inductive load better no more than 5A. More information please read on relays specifications datasheet.
- Buck order price is $4.8 for 40pcs, price auto update in cart page.
- Main board full assembled.
- Plastic enclosure.
- Not including screws for less than 5 kits from December 2017 (Which cause shaky sounds inside and will trigger security failure of shipment, it significally delay shipment.)
- Please prepare M2*8 or M2.2*6, etc crews by yourself.
Hardware and software use guide page.