The ESP-WROOM-32 is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
- Based on ESP32 IC, WROOM-32 from espressif.
- Fair price and enough stock directly from espressif now (Thanks to their support team)
- WiFi / Bluetooth Classic / BLE Module
- Dual-core 240MHZ CPU, computing capalibity up to 600DMIPS (STM32F407 is 168MHz)
- SRAM 520K, High speed can run FREERTOS, UCOSII, such system, decoding audio or video
- Many types intrepreters supported: Arduino IDE setup, Lua and MicroPython port, basic C code, etc. See more information on esp32.net.
- Board size 25.2mm x 18mm, on board esp32 Soc, flash, other parts and on board antenna.
- Grouped output gpio pins, ease usability.
- Open source schematicc and layout for use, please check out documentation.
- FCC-US, CE-EU, IC-CA, TELEC-JP, SRRC and KCC-KR certificate, four layer PCB, working temperature -40°C – 85°C, suitable for commerial development.
- Each purchase is for one piece.
- Buck order price please click here to espressif sales.
- More information on this page, still updating.
- esp32.net all documents link.
- wroom-32 reference design, datasheet, etc site.